Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!   Starting Jan 7th our resident ultra guy "Idaho" Bill will be putting on a group run every Saturday on sections of the race course at Potato Creek.  Anyone interested should meet at the Nature center at 8:00 AM.(EST)  Please wear weather appropriate clothing and carry your own water if needed.   I think these are hour long runs ( tho I am sure you could talk Bill into more if need be ) and this is a great way to jump-start your early season training. 

Also- please check out our Facebook page.  Its up and running; however, it doesnt have a ton of info loaded onto to it yet.   I am hoping to upload photos, course map and other info in the next few days!


As always, if anyone has questions give me a shout at pctrailinfo@gmail.com

Respect,
Senator

2 comments:

  1. What's the name of the Facebook page? I can't find it. It's probably right in front of me, but you know in my old age, I need help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. also not finding the facebook page. can you post a link, please?

    ReplyDelete