Monday, April 4, 2011

Where to stay?

I just had a interesting phone call asking me where to stay when coming out for the race. I realized that this needs to be addressed ASAP. So here is what I found; rated by what is the closest to the park, and not by price. If you are not down with the whole camping thing here are some places you can stay. Comfort Suites South 60971 US 31 South South Bend, IN 46614 (574) 291-3100 comfortsuites.com‎ This hotel is 10-15 minutes north of the park. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Plymouth 2619 N. Michigan Road Plymouth, IN 46563 (574) 936-2444 This hotel is around the 15-20 minute south from the entrance the park. As of right now, my race is so small and new that I have not worked out any sort of deal with the local hotels. I am sure you guys can find something on PRICELINE or HOTWIRE if you dig into it. Also, it should be noted that there are quite a few B&B's in the area if one wants to go that route. Please note that due to the time of year runners will not have to fight tooth and nail to get a good room. This would not be the case if it were a fall race and ND football season. As always, if you guys have questions I will be happy to help as much as I can. You can reach me here on my cell: 574-596-3860 of by email thru the race pctrailinfo@gmail.com Also I am trying to post up info on FB as well at Potato Creek Trail Runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment