Friday, March 4, 2011

The Finishers Awards are in.

All I need to do now is clone myself so I have time to get over to Hoosier Trophies to pick them up.  :)

The 1/2 and full marathon peeps will have a nice brass medal with their name, distance, and date engraved into them.  I am trying like crazy to give you guys a more personal touch with the race.   I will post up pics later tonight of the medals.  Also, the shirts are probably in, I just have to check with Dave from Metro who was kind enough to order them for me.  ( Thank You Dave!)   

On my list of things to do by the end of the month is give you guys a GPS mapped course.  So there will be no surprises come race day.  I would also like to throw out there that I will be doing a training run on half of the course on Saturday March 19th at noon.  More info on this later.
 Here is photo taken from the course:

No comments:

Post a Comment