Monday, March 14, 2011

Training run update for March 19th


A word about this coming weekend's training run. I will be at the Orchard Shores Picnic area at Noon this Saturday.

I will have marked the course prior to this, so anyone is welcome regardless of pace; also, I will have a photo copied map to hand out for those who wish to have one.

With the map, and the course marked I am confident that no one will get lost ( although I have been told to never underestimate stupidity). My pace for runs such as this is somewhere in the 10 minute per mile range.
If you are not accustomed to running a 10k with out water please make sure you have the ability to carry water with you. ie a hand held, or hydration pack. Water will be available to everyone at the nature center. Please dress accordingly.



Looking forward to seeing you guys out there!



Senator

No comments:

Post a Comment